Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm really bad at this...

So I've decided I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing. I would like to be good at it and post more often, but it seems like there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want.

What's been going on lately? Well.....

www.LuckyFindDesigns.com is now up and running! YAY! Make sure you stop by and check it out.

I've been selling at a lot of craft shows and derby bouts. I've met some great fellow Etsian's and other people.

I've been putting new things up in my shop a lot lately (finally!) and posting them in Flickr. Speaking of Flickr, it really does work for marketing purposes! Rachel over at Cupcakes Take the Cake found my cupcake purses on Flickr and bought one! AND! She posted about them in her blog which means I sold a bunch more! Two even went to Norway! I'm so excited! I don't think I will ever be able to thank Rachel enough for this. By the way, Rachel, if you ever read this THANK YOU!!!! (again :) ).

I think that's all for me this time. I've got tons to do to get ready for the Holiday Season (AHH!!!) By the way, make sure you stop by my shop Nov. 16-22nd for a special suprise. It will be my 1 year aniversary on Etsy and selling things I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment