Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twice in one week! Say it isn't so!

But it is!!

I'm starting to get into the Holiday spirit and looking for presents to buy the people in my life. I'm trying to keep all gifts handmade. This will get tricky for me because I like to see and touch something before I buy it. I've already got some great ideas for my brother and the family gift exchange.

For my brother, I think I'm going to get him a set of the beer soaps that Dennis Anderson makes. My brother is a pretty big beer drinker so I think this will be perfect for him. Click here to see what I'm talking about.

For the family gift exchange, I'm almost positive I'm going to get this handmade candy/jelly bean dispenser from Stump Pond Toy. The family is pretty big on sweets so I think it will be big hit. Click here to see what I'm talking about.

Other than that, I have no idea what I'm getting anyone yet. I need to do some more looking around first.

On a different note, I joined Twitter today. If you are on there, let's follow each other! Find me at Twitter.com/LuckyFindDesign.

Don't forget! I have a sale starting on Sunday! Visit LuckyFindDesigns.com on Sunday for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment