Monday, January 19, 2009

What a crazy life!

It's been a few weeks since I've updated my blog...OK, almost a month. Life has been crazy, but fun, lately. Each week seems to get better and better lately.

I'm organizing another Handmade District event on March 14th in Tustin. If you are a crafter and would like more information, please check out www.HandmadeDistrict.com. We'd love to have you join us!

As always, I've been searching for future gift ideas on Etsy. Why is it always easier to find something I like? Anyhow, check out the great stuff I've found!

This card is for my Mom. It's from NeatThings and has to be one of the funniest cards I've ever seen! Make sure you check out both pictures and read what the inside says. Even though I do have a point of reference (my Step-mom) it'll still be great to give her!


I also found this totally perfect seller's apron from RedPaperRecord. I believe it will be my next purchase as soon as I have some extra cash. I can't wait to wear it!


What else?....Oh! This dress made out of ties from Glamarita is ABSOLUTELY crazy and I wish I had the body to wear it!


These Valentine's Day card will be absolutely PERFECT to give my friends! They're from JeanFrancisBean and I need to remember to hurry up and order them before it's to late!

Then, there's this awesome hand painted vintage purse from VozClothingAndArt. I love the way the umbrellas look like they are blowing away and the rain drops are "sliding" down the purse.



What are some of the fun things you've found lately? I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment