Monday, September 28, 2009

Team Tough Titties

This past weekend was the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure in Orange County. My friends over at www.DiNGLIFE.com put together a team called Team Tough Titties and threw a fundraising ball Friday night for it. While I wasn't able to attend the race, I did attend the ball and supplied one of my cherry purses for auction. If you aren't familiar with the Susan G. Koman Foundation I highly suggest you check them out. Last year they raised over $3million for breast cancer research and support. 75% of the money either went to research or people fighting the battling.

Here are some pictures of my friends and I getting ready for the First Annual Tough Titties Ball. Silly me forgot my camera at home so I don't have pictures from while we were at the ball.
We danced the night away and had a great time supporting such an amazing cause.



Bri and Jessica


Sue and myself



All of us...so fancy!

One of the reasons this event was so important for the 4 of us to attend is because Jessica's Mom is a breast cancer survivor. She was diagnosed in Oct. 2007 and has been done with treatment for a year and a half! While I have never met this women (she lives in Delaware), Jessica speaks very fondly of her and I can tell she is an amazing Mom, friend and an all around great human being. We truly are lucky that Susan Pelillo-Smith is still around to fill us all with laughter.

Jessica and her Mom (Susan)

No comments:

Post a Comment