Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I introduce to you...Mr. & Mrs. Lonie Fink

This past Saturday one of my best friends got married to one of my really good friends. To say these people were born to be together would be an understatement.

I've known Mahria for about 6 years and Lonie for about 3. The two of them met when I was asked to go to dinner for a friend's birthday. Being the girl that I am, I didn't want to go by myself so I asked (see begged and dragged) Mahria with me. The two of them pretty much made an instant connection and evidently Lonie called people after dinner and told them he had met the girl he was going to marry (I know, I know stop with the cheese).

The two of them dated for 3 years and 2, 3 or 4 days before tieing the knot this past weekend and I couldn't be happier for both of them. I wish both of you all the best in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment