I was tagged by my Cousin, so here goes...10 little secrets/possibly unknown facts about me.
1. I love reading other people's little secrets. There is something I find intreging about how truthful and genuine people are with these posts. I actually miss all of the "Getting to know you" posts people would put on Myspace.
2. I fell off a 40 ft cliff when I was 19, landed on sand a couple feet from a rock that could have killed me. I was put on a back brace, floated into the water, put on a boat, taken to harbor patrol, put on an ambulance and then taken to the hospital. I fractured my 5th lumbar, hairline fractured my breastbone and popped my pelvis like I had given birth to a large baby. I spent 3 days in the hospital, had to relearn how to walk, and used a walker for about 1 month.
3. I have been to every state except Alaska, the one I have wanted to go to the most since I was a little girl.
4. My nieces, Izabella and Abigail, hold a special place in my heart like no one else ever has.
5. The busier I am, the more often my keys get lost.
6. I love my job at Music Saves Lives and can't imagine working anywhere else.
7. I would rather read than watch TV, but never seem to have much time for either.
8. Playing card/boardgames with my friends is one of my favorite things to do.
9. I love being outside Bike rides and hiking are among my favorite activities
10. My friends often tell me I follow direction like a man. I'd rather try to figure something out myself than read directions.
If you read this and feel like playing along, please do so and leave a link in the comments so I can read yours.